Istanbul Medipol University Foreign Languages Coordinatorship is Oxford Test of English Exam Center.
Students who get B2 in Oxford Test of English (Overall Score) are exempted from Istanbul Medipol University English Preparatory Program. Istanbul Medipol University accepts the Oxford Test of English B2 level certificate taken from any certified Oxford Test Center. Students are not required to take the test at Istanbul Medipol University Oxford Test Center.
Istanbul Medipol University Oxford Test Center tests are held face-to-face on Kavacık South Campus.
1. As first part of the application please fill in the pre-application form via the link below.
2. Please make sure that the personal information and the e-mail address you enter is correct. The registration e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you provide in the pre-application form.
3. Depending on the number of applications, you will be contacted through the e-mail address you provided by [email protected] about the payment once the exam session date is set.
4. Once your application is approved, please make the payment by following payment steps.
5. After you have completed the payment, send the payment receipt to [email protected]
6. You will be contacted by [email protected] for the exam details once we confirm your payment.
Test takers are required to pay £60 (GBP) for the Oxford Test of English.
Payment can be made by credit card on Kavacık North Campus A block 1st floor or through money transfer by following the steps in the manual below.
After the transaction and application are completed, test takers will be added to the test session. When added to the session, test takers will receive an e-mail form Oxford with a registration link. Please see the manual below regarding the steps to be followed for registration.
For further information, please contact [email protected]