Track 3 TAT exam consists of three sessions: Reading&Vocabulary, Listening and Speaking.
Reading & Vocabulary and Listening sessions are on the 21st April Wednesday
Speaking Exam is on the 22nd April Thursday.
All sessions will be held on the classes (teams) on Microsoft Teams. Students must make sure their medipol e-mail accounts are active to take the Reading, Vocabulary and Listening exams.
- READING & VOCABULARY EXAM (40 points):
- Reading & Vocabulary part will be conducted on Microsoft Teams in the same way as the Mock Exam .
- In Reading part there are 2 reading texts and 10 open-ended questions. (20 pts)
- Exam will be held on Forms via a link provided by teachers in Teams classes before the exam starts.
- In the Vocabulary Part there are 20 sentence completion questions. (20 pts)
- MEAE group Reading & Vocabulary Exam is on the 21st April, at 10:00-11:20
- SLET group Reading & Vocabulary Exam is on the 21st April. at 13:30-14:50
(SLET Evening group at 17:30 -18:50)
2. LISTENING EXAM (20 points)
- In Listening Exam, there are two parts: Note-Taking and While Listening. The listening exam consists of 4 multiple choice, 6 open-ended questions.
- Listening Exam will be conducted on Microsoft Teams in the same way as the Mock Exam . The exam will be held on Forms via a link provided by the instructors in Teams classes before the exam starts.
- Instructors will give detailed information about the procedure before the exam. Studernts are required to be online and ready 5 minutes before the exam starts.
- MEAE group Listening Exam is on 21st April at 11:45
- SLET group Listening Exam is on 21st April at 15:15
(SLET Evening Group at 19:15)
In the exams held on Teams via FORMS, the exam finishes and closes when the answers are sent/ submitted.
3.SPEAKING EXAM: (40 points):
Track 3 TAT Speaking exam is on 22nd April, Thursday. There are 3 steps in Speaking Exam:
Step 1: Warm-up (Some general warm-up questions are asked.)
Step 2: Monologue (One prompt about a theme in the course material is given to students. They have 1 minute to think and 2 minutes to speak.)
Step 3: Dialogue (Students are asked 2 or 3 follow-up questions about the topic. This interaction between the teacher and the student lasts 2-3 minutes.)
- Track 3 TAT Speaking Exam will be conducted on Microsoft Teams with cameras ON throughout the exam process. Students are required to show a valid ID at the beginning of the exam and keep the camera on until the end of the exam.
- A private Teams channel named with the exam start time and student’s name will be created for each student. The private channel will be created under the team of the student’s class in Microsoft TEAMS. Each student will take the exam individually. Students are required to join the meeting started by the instructors in their channels at the exam start time.
- Students must check their Teams speaking exam channels and those whose channels are not created until April 20th must contact their advisors.
- Speaking exam duration is about 10 minutes.
- Rubric for speaking exam includes the following criteria (40 points):
task response (8 pts)
fluency/pronunciation (8 pts)
accuracy (8 pts)
vocabulary (8 pts)
interaction (8 pts)
- The list for exam Schedule and visual guidelines for Microsoft Teams are available in the links below: