- 2019-2020 Academic Year English Preparatory Program Track 4 MEAE and SLET Weekly Lesson Programs are below:
- In order to join the online education on Microsoft Teams, students are supposed to use their medipol student email adresses .
- Track 4 classes have been created on Teams for the online lessons. Students will have been added to the related classes by their advisors by 13.04.2020 Monday. Students do not need to do anything for registering. Students who are not registered to any classes on Teams by 13.04.2020 Monday are supposed to contact Lect.Selçuk BAYRAM ([email protected] for MEAE group) and Lect.Hasan Tansu Dinçer ([email protected] for SLET GROUP) .
- Each lesson will be taught in the related channels created in the class Teams.
- Lesson hours are as follows for both MEAE and SLET groups:
5th.-6th.lessons: 13:30 – 15:00
- Online lessons will start at the exact time given in the schedules. According to the flow of the lesson, lecturers may give breaks and finish lessons at different times. For this reason, we kindly ask our students to attend the classes at the beginning of the lessons.
- For the lessons which have to be cancelled due to emergencies, an announcement will be made by the related lecturer and the lesson will be taught after 15:00 on the same day.
- Attendance will not be taken during online education. Students will be able to reach the video recordings of the lessons they miss on the related Teams channel.
- ESP lessons will NOT be live. ESP Teams classes and channels will be created next week (13-17.04.2020) and an announcement about ESP Teams codes and video recordings will be posted on our website.
- We kindly ask our students to pay atention to the instructions and warnings of lecturers and avoid any behavior or action that would spoil the flow of the online education process.